The Promoter is: PEUGEOT MOTOR COMPANY PLC (company number 00148545) of Pinley House, 2 Sunbeam Way, Coventry, CV3 1ND. References in these terms and conditions to “PSA”, “PSA Group”, “Distrigo Parts Distribution” or “we” shall mean the Promoter.
The Distrigo Parts Distribution PERKS Reward programme’s (The Programme) terms and conditions are set out below.
References in these terms and conditions to "Member", "you" or "your" shall mean the applicant for the Programme. Where such applications are made by individuals in their capacity as an employee of a corporate or unincorporated entity, Limited Liability Partnership or other partnership such individuals shall be deemed to represent that they are authorised to accept these terms and conditions on behalf of such entity or organisation.
By registering for and/or participating in the Programme you are confirming that you accept these terms and conditions and that you agree to comply with them.
We reserve the right to vary or amend these terms and conditions from time to time for legal, regulatory, business or policy reasons, or cancel or suspend the Programme. In the event that you continue to participate in the Programme following any such changes (either by accruing or redeeming points) you shall be deemed to have accepted the varied or amended terms and conditions.
- Members of the Programme must:
4.1 Be a trade customer (whether corporate, partnership or sole trader) registered with a Distrigo Parts Distribution account with the primary role of their business being the sale, repair or running of a fleet of cars;
4.2 Not be a member of any other PSA Group reward or loyalty scheme;
4.3 Not be organisations of the following type; franchise dealers (of either PSA or other manufacturer brands), parts wholesalers (and resellers), retail customers or have a national account / central billing account with PSA Group;
4.4 Be a resident of the United Kingdom including Northern Ireland;
4.5 Be aged 18 years or over;
4.6 Have a valid and current email address,
To benefit from the Programme you must have registered on www.distrigoparts.co.uk, read and agreed to the terms and conditions, supplied all required information, and designated a primary Distrigo Parts Distributor as your main point of contact. PSA Group accepts no liability or responsibility for any loss of points that results from incorrect information provided by Members.
It is the responsibility of the Member to check that they are eligible to take part in the Programme. The Promoter reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to remove Member(s) from the Programme that register but otherwise do not meet the Membership criteria or are not eligible for the Programme. The Promoter reserves the right to remove, deduct or amend points (up to the full value) of any Members disqualified, ineligible or otherwise do not comply with these terms and conditions at any time. In these circumstances, the Promoter accepts no responsibility for any accrued points lost as a result.
No benefits derived under your membership of the Programme may be used or passed to third parties, including (but not limited to) suppliers, friends or family. They are for the exclusive use of the Member and, at the discretion of the Member to distribute to or use for the benefit of its employees.
PSA Group reserves the right to refuse to issue, withdraw or cancel any Member’s Programme membership (and cancel any points on such Member’s account) in the event that there is (or PSA Group reasonably believes there to be):
8.1 Any breach or attempted breach of these terms and conditions by the Member and/or any of its employees;
8.2 Any abusive, aggressive or otherwise offensive behaviour by the Member and/or any of its employees towards PSA Group employees and/or third party employees acting on behalf of PSA Group;
8.3 Any theft or fraud (or attempted theft or fraud) including supplying misleading or false information in relation to any Programme application perpetrated by the Member and/or any of its employees.
- PSA Group may terminate any Member’s Programme membership where the relevant Member does not use its Programme account (i.e. by collecting or redeeming any points) for a period of 2 years or more.
- Members may terminate their membership of the Programme at any time by emailing email@example.com. Upon termination of your membership, PSA Group shall close such Member’s account and cancel any rewards or benefits accrued on such account at the point of termination.
The benefits for Members include, but shall not be limited to; receiving one (1) point for every one pound (£1) spent in accordance with these terms and conditions, receiving two (2) Green Points for every one pound (£1) spent in accordance with these terms and conditions and eligibility to enter competitions as made available and run by the Promoter. The Promoter has the right to change the eligibility criteria, benefits and/or benefits to the Programme at its sole discretion.
All Members who purchase qualifying parts from participating Distrigo Parts Distributors during the Programme on received and retained orders will be rewarded with points. Members will earn one (1) point for every one pound (£1) spent (excluding VAT) on qualifying orders unless a specific promotion states otherwise. Points are not available on Body Parts. A full list of qualifying parts is available at www.distrigoparts.co.uk.
All Members who purchase qualifying parts from the Re New Distrigo Parts Distribution Range during the Programme on received and retained orders will be awarded Green Points. Members will earn two points (2) for every one pound (£1) spent (excluding VAT) on qualifying orders. A full list of qualifying parts for Green Points is available at www.distrigoparts.co.uk.
Points, including Green Points, will be credited to fully activated Member’s accounts 24 hours after all goods within any order have been collected by or on behalf of the Member or delivered as directed by the Member. Where only part of an order is collected or delivered, points, including Green Points, to the value of the part collection or delivery calculated in accordance with terms 12 and 16 will be credited to the Member’s account.
Points, including Green Points, will be backdated to the start of the month in which the Member has activated their Programme account.
Any payments for goods made using redeemed points will not be eligible to accrue points.
The standard conversion rate is one (1) point = £0.01(p) GB Sterling for PERKS points.
The standard conversion rate is two (2) points = £0.02(p) GB Sterling for Green Points.
Where goods within an order are returned for a full or partial refund the following shall apply;
19.1 Where the goods have been purchased by way of redeemed points, including Green Points, the number of points equivalent to the value of the refund shall be credited to the Member’s account.
19.2 Where the goods have been purchased via a trade account and points, including Green Points, PSA Group shall be entitled to credit the amount of the refund to the trade account and the Member’s account to the equivalent respective values used for the purchase
19.3 Where the goods have been purchased by way of a Member’s trade account the number of points, including Green Points, that will be deducted from the Member’s account will be calculated by reference to the number of points the Member would have been entitled to on the value of the original spend on transaction after such refund has been processed.
REDEMPTION OF POINTS
Points, including Green Points, may only be redeemed through www.distrigoparts.co.uk.
Points, including Green Points, must be redeemed within 2 years from the end of the month during which the goods have been collected or delivered. The Member will be notified via email or on www.distrigoparts.co.uk website a minimum one month prior to the expiry of any points.
Any payments for goods made using redeemed points, including Green Points, will not be eligible to accrue points.
If a Member holds a trade account and that account has been suspended for whatever reason points, including Green Points, cannot be redeemed until the suspension has been removed.
Points, including Green Points, can be redeemed at:
24.1 Amazon.co.uk, in exchange for a Gift Card in accordance with their terms and conditions. See www.amazon.co.uk/gc-legal for complete terms and conditions. Gift Cards are issued by Amazon EU S.à r.l. All Amazon ®, ™ & © are IP of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.
24.2 Snap-On, in exchange for a Snap-On voucher in accordance with their terms and conditions found here.
24.3 Distrigo Parts Distribution, in exchange for a Distrigo Credit voucher that can be used against part purchases with one of the Distrigo Parts Distribution network centres.
- The Promoter reserves the right to add and remove benefits, or change how points, including Green Points, may be redeemed at any time.
- If a Member wishes to redeem their points, including Green Points, they must log in to their Programme account found at www.distrigoparts.co.uk and follow the redemption process via their dashboard. At the time that the redemption request is submitted, the Member must have sufficient points within their Programme account for the request to be accepted.
- When redeeming points to a value exceeding £100, authorisation will be required by the authorised agency to the Promoter.
- Any points, including Green Points, redeemed against goods for personal or business use may incur a tax liability. All members will be directly responsible for accounting for and paying to HMRC any tax liability arising on their reward as is applicable.
- The member acknowledges that transactions on which points are redeemed may be made directly with third party merchants and/or suppliers who may offer links to their website.
- The PSA Group have no responsibility for the standard, quality or otherwise of any incentives, goods or services received or supplied by a promotion partner or the failure of any promotion partner to honour a redemption.
- Any dealings that the Member may enter in to with any promotion partner (or other third party) will be solely between them and the promotion partner. All such dealings will be subject to the terms and conditions and privacy policies of such promotion partners are as applicable to such transactions.
- No change to an incentive can be made to the participant after it has been booked.
- If the Member wishes to amend their incentive in any way, such as extending their stay, the Member will be responsible for covering all arrangements and costs themselves.
- The incentive cannot be transferred, exchanged, sold or in any way traded.
- There are no cash alternatives to the incentives that can be redeemed.
THIRD PARTY SUPPLIERS
The service will contain some content which does not come from us, whether such content is posted by users or otherwise comes from anyone other than us (“Third Party Content”). This Third Party Content is not approved by us. We have to state that any views expressed in such Third Party Content may not represent our views and that we shall not be responsible or liable for any Third Party Content or for the consequences of the use of it.
The service may include Third Party Content that is personal opinion, political or otherwise controversial in nature. These views may not represent or reflect our views and we cannot accept any responsibility for those views. We may keep an eye on Third Party content from time to time but please note that we have no obligation to police it. If we have any concerns, we may remove Third Party content from the service with or without notice. If you have any concerns about content appearing on the service, please contact us.
LINKS TO OTHER SERVICES
We reserve the right to remove a link to such other services at any time.
Amazon.co.uk is not a sponsor of the PERKS programme. Amazon.co.uk Gifts Cards (GCs) may be redeemed on the Amazon.co.uk website towards the purchase of eligible products available on www.amazon.co.uk. GCs cannot be reloaded, resold, transferred for value, redeemed for cash or applied to any other account. Amazon.co.uk is not responsible if a GC is lost, stolen, destroyed or used without permission. See www.amazon.co.uk/gc-legal for complete terms and conditions. GCs are issued by Amazon EU S.à r.l. All Amazon ®, ™ & © are IP of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.
From time to time PERKS will run competitions. Entry will only be available to registered PERKS members. Additional eligibility requirements may apply to a specific competition.
Rules specific to each competition are displayed in a notice on the communication for such competition (Competition Notice) and are incorporated into the rules. In the event of discrepancy between these terms and conditions and the Competition Notice, the Competition Notice shall prevail.
The winner(s) agree(s) to the use of their name (first name and last name), photograph and disclosure of county or town of residence and will co-operate with any other reasonable requests by the Promoter relating to any post-winning publicity.
Competition entries must be made in the manner and by the closing date specified on the Competition Notice. Failure to do so will disqualify the entry.
Prize winners will be chosen at random, unless specified otherwise in the Competition Notice, from all qualifying entries within the time period specified in the Competition Notice (no more than 28 days).
In the event of any dispute regarding the rules, conduct, results and all other matters relating to a competition, the decision of the judge(s) shall be final and no correspondence or discussion shall be entered into.
Failure to respond and/or provide an address for delivery, or failure to meet the eligibility requirements may result in forfeiture of the prize.
In the event that any entrant is disqualified from the competition, the Promoter, in its sole discretion may decide whether a replacement should be selected. In this event, any further entrants will be selected on the same criteria as the original entrant and will be subject to these rules.
Competitions involving overseas travel will require a valid passport, additionally it will be the onus on the PERKS Member to have all necessary travel insurance and inoculations.
Competitions involving motor based prizes (cars/bikes, on/off road, official track) must hold a current full and valid UK driving license.
The Promoter reserves the right to amend or alter the terms of competitions at any time without notice to Members and reject entries from entrants not entering into the spirit of competition.
In the event of a prize being unavailable, the Promoter reserves the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value.
The Promoter or their agencies cannot accept any responsibility for any damage, loss, injury or disappointment suffered by any entrant entering the competition or as a result of accepting any prize. PSA is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer on-line systems, servers, or providers, computer equipment or software, failure of any email or entry to be received on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the internet, telephone lines or at any web site, or any combination thereof, including damage to entrant’s or any other person’s computer or mobile telephone related to or resulting from participation in the competition. Nothing shall exclude PSA’s liability for death or personal injury as a result of its negligence.
Unless otherwise stated, all taxes, insurances, transfers, spending money and other expenses (including meals or personal expenses e.g. upgrades etc.) as the case may be, unless specifically stated, are the sole responsibility of the prize winner.
The competition and rules will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England. Where the site and/or the interactive services are accessed from Scotland or Northern Ireland, this Agreement shall be governed by the laws of Scotland or Northern Ireland respectively and you hereby submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Scottish courts or the courts of Northern Ireland respectively.
PSA Group is the data controller for the purpose of General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). By accepting these terms and conditions you consent that we may process personal data that we collect from you in accordance with these terms and conditions and within GDPR.
We may use information that you supply to us on enrolment to PERKS (such as your name and address), together with any information relating to your transactions and purchases made from PSA Group and participation in the Programme for the purposes of; administering the Programme, statistical analysis, sending you news, special events, offers, promotions and magazines either by post, emails, SMS or through any social network and market research.
You can, at any time after you have consented to receive information from the Promoter and its agents, opt-out of receiving any and all such information by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
All communication that you receive from the Promoter will have details of how to opt-out of receiving such information in the future.
The Promoter will only share your details with approved third parties. Your personal data will be held in the UK.
"12 Perks of Christmas" Terms & Conditions
The Promoter is PEUGEOT MOTOR COMPANY PLC (company number 00148545) of Pinley House, 2 Sunbeam Way, Coventry CV3 1ND (the Promoter). References in these terms to “PSA”, “PSA Group”, “Distrigo Parts Distribution”, or “we” shall mean the Promoter.
Reference in these terms and conditions to “Redeemer”, “Participant” or “Winner” shall refer to you as the participant in the 12 Perks of Christmas Promotion (the “Promotion”). Where such participation is made by individuals in their capacity as an employee of a corporate or unincorporated entity, Limited Liability Partnership or other Partnership such individuals shall be deemed to represent that they are authorised to accept these terms and conditions on behalf of such entity or organisation.
- By participating in the Promotion you confirm that you accept these Terms and Conditions and that you agree to comply with them.
- We reserve the right to vary or amend these Terms and Conditions at any time or suspend the Promotion. In the event that you continue to participate in the Promotion following any such changes you shall be deemed to have accepted the varied or amended Terms and Conditions.
Promotion Participation Requirements
- Participants in the Promotion must;
- Be a Trade Customer (whether corporate, partnership or sole trader) registered with a Distrigo Parts Distribution account and with the primary purpose of their business being the sale, repair or running of a fleet of cars;
- Be resident in the United Kingdom;
- Be aged 18 years or over at the date of entry; and
- Have a valid and current email address.
- Proof of the above requirements may be required.
- Only customers who have activated their Distrigo Parts Distribution PERKS account will be eligible to collect and redeem points.
- PERKS is available only to eligible Distrigo Parts Distribution customers. See full membership requirements here; www.distrigoparts.co.uk/perks-info
- This offer is not open to employees or family members of employees of PSA Group, Distrigo Parts Distribution or its affiliates.
- A daily entry will be made available for all active Perks customers during the promotional period from 1st December 2020 to 16th December 2020.
- Non Perks customers can participate in the Promotion, by accessing the www.distrigoparts.co.uk and registering to be a Perks customer.
- There is no purchase necessary.
- A unique entry code will be delivered to each participant every day.
- Unique codes will be emailed daily to participants, provided participants have agreed to receive promotional e-mails in their marketing preferences.
- Unique codes can also be accessed daily by participants logging into the Distrigo Website, 12 Perks of Christmas promotional section.
- Daily Prize winners are selected at random automatically.
- To enter this daily promotion, the Participant must input their unique code onto the promotional website.
- Daily Codes are only valid on the day provided, use after this time will not be accepted or valid.
- All Daily codes are unique and single-use.
- Winning participants will be immediately notified once the unique code is submitted on the promotional website.
- Each daily unique code submitted between 1st December to 16th December, automatically enters the participant into a grand finale draw held on 17th December 2020.
- A maximum of 12 entries is possible for each participant for the grand finale draw, one for each entry of the 12 days of Christmas.
- The grand finale prize winner will receive all prizes listed in paragraph 26, as one collective prize.
- All prizes are subject to availability.
- No cash alternative is available.
- Insofar as is permitted by law, the Promoter will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate the winners for any loss or damage, occurring as a result of taking up a prize except in the case of death or personal injury caused by the negligence of the Promoter. Your statutory rights are not affected.
- Participants have the opportunity to win the daily prizes as specified in daily emails:
- If the winner is a business entity with more than one employee the business shall be entitled to decide who takes up the prize, however they must have regard to compliance with the Bribery Act 2010 and all other applicable anti-corruption legislation. To this end, the person taking up the prize and any guest that accompanies them must be:
- An employee of the winner or Participant; and
- Unrelated to the Promotion; and
- Not a commercial partner of the winner or Participant, or any person who has influence and/or decision making powers in a commercial partner.
- Prize distribution will be completed within 30 days of winners providing all required verification and personal details.
- The Promoter reserves the right to substitute any of the prizes for an alternative prize of equal value.
- All prizes are as stated, are non-refundable, non-transferable and no alternatives will be available. Subject to the number of prizes available, there is no limit on the number of prizes a participant can win in the Promotion.
- If the Promoter has reasonable grounds to believe that a Participant has breached these Terms and Conditions or have otherwise manipulated the code registration process or allocation of prizes, the Promoter will disqualify the Participant and invalidate any claim to a prize that may have been won.
- PSA Group, Distrigo Parts Distribution and PERKS do not encourage gambling.
- This Promotion, and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with it, shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law. You irrevocably agree that the courts of England and Wales shall (subject to paragraph 35 below) have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any dispute or claim that arises out of or in connection with this Promotion.
- Participants who are sole traders living in Scotland can bring legal proceedings in either the Scottish or the English courts. Participants who are sole traders living in Northern Ireland can bring legal proceedings in respect in either the Northern Irish or the English courts.