The term 'PSA’, ‘PSA PEUGEOT CITROËN’, ‘PEUGEOT CITROËN Distrigo Parts Distribution’, 'us' or 'we' refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is PSA Group, Pinley House, 2 Sunbeam Way, Coventry CV3 1ND. Registered in England No: 4360367. The term 'you' refers to the user or viewer of our website.
The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
THE BIG GETAWAY GIVE-AWAY
The Promoter is PEUGEOT MOTOR COMPANY PLC (company number 00148545) of Pinley House, 2 Sunbeam Way, Coventry CV3 1ND (The Promoter). References in these terms and conditions to “PSA”, “PSA Group”, “Distrigo Parts Distribution”, or “we” shall mean the Promoter.
Reference in these terms and conditions to “Redeemer”, "Participant” or “Winner” shall refer to you as the participant in the Promotion. Where such participation is made by individuals in their capacity as an employee of a corporate or unincorporated entity, Limited Liability Partnership or other Partnership such individuals shall be deemed to represent that they are authorised to accept these terms and conditions on behalf of such entity or organisation.
1. By participating in the Promotion you confirm that you accept these Terms and Conditions and that you agree to comply with them.
3. We reserve the right to vary or amend these Terms and Conditions at any time or suspend the Promotion. In the event that you continue to participate in the Promotion following any such changes you shall be deemed to have accepted the varied or amended terms and conditions.
Promotion Participation Requirements
4. Participants in the Promotion must;
4.1 Be a Trade Customer (whether corporate, partnership or sole trader) registered with a Distrigo Parts Distribution account with the primary role of their business being the sale, repair or running of a fleet of cars;
4.2 Be resident in the United Kingdom (excluding Northern Ireland);
4.3 Be aged 18 years or over at the date of entry; and
4.4 Have a valid and current email address.
5. Proof of the above requirements may be required.
6. A single scratch-card will be provided to each eligible participant for each purchase of parts made via an authorised Parts Distributor on their trade account within the Promotional Period regardless of the total value of such purchase.
8. Only customers who have activated their Distrigo Parts Distribution PERKS account will be eligible to collect and redeem points.
9. PERKS is available only to eligible Distrigo Parts Distribution customers.
10. Parts which are returned will be deducted from your total points. PSA Group reserves the right to change, add or remove points allocated after the promotion if they believe the customer does not meet the criteria to receive the points.
11. This offer is not open to employees or family members of employees of PSA Group, Distrigo Parts Distribution or its affiliates.
12. The Promotion will run from 5th September 2018 to 30th September 2018 inclusive (“Promotional Period”).
13. Only customers who receive a scratch card with a valid code are eligible to enter.
14. Prizes will be awarded to those holding a valid winning card within the promotion dates.
15. To enter this Promotion, the Participant must input the code specified in the scratch card onto the promotional website between 5th September and 5th October 2018 inclusive.
16. Codes entered after this time will not be valid.
17. All scratch card codes are unique and single-use. You may enter again on receipt of a new scratch card with your next invoice within the Promotional Period.
18. Prize values are pre-determined based on the unique code printed on each scratch card.
19. No cash alternative is available. Prizes and scratch cards subject to availability.
20. Subject to membership eligibility requirements, every Participant will have the opportunity to receive 100 PERKS bonus points with each unique code entered. To receive the points, Participants must either be a registered member of the PERKS Programme or join PERKS to claim their points.
21. Membership eligibility to PERKS can be found at distrigoparts.co.uk/perks-terms-and-conditions.
22. Insofar as is permitted by law, the Promoter will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate the winners or accept any liability for any loss, damage, personal injury or death occurring as a result of taking up any prize except where it is caused by the negligence of the Promoter. Your statutory rights are not affected.
23. Prizes available to be won consist of one of five experience days. There are a total of five prizes available – one of each of the experiences listed below.
a. General Experience Day Conditions: Please note all Experience days are subject to availability and individual terms, conditions and restrictions. Certain courses & experiences provided by suppliers are subject to minimum age, health or other requirements. In most cases, these details are listed on the experience website and at the time of booking, although they are subject to change at any time. It is the Redeemer's responsibility to check that the restrictions are met prior to confirming a booking. Prior to undertaking an experience, please make yourself aware of any risks involved, the responsibility rests with you to make independent enquiries with the supplier and other third parties as to the need to acquire your own insurance cover.
i. Luxurious Hot Air Balloon Excursion (for 2 people)
ii. A Supercar Driving experience (for 2 people)
iii. Epic Offroading Land Rover Adventure (for 2 people)
iv. Luxury weekend break in London (for 2 people)
v. Grandstand tickets for the British Grand Prix 2019 (for 2 people)
24. Winners shall be entitled to decide who takes up the prize, however they must have regard to compliance with the Bribery Act 2010 and all other applicable anti-corruption legislation. To this end, the person taking up the prize and any guest that accompanies them must be:
a. an employee of the winner or participant; or
b. unrelated to the promotion; and
c. not a commercial partner of the winner or participant, or any person who has influence and/or decision making powers in a commercial partner.
25. Winners must inform the Promoter of the names of those attending the experience where requested by the Promoter.
26. Prize distribution will be completed within 30 days of winners providing all required verification and personal details.
27. Winning scratch cards must be retained following registration of a promotional code, as it may be required to verify a winning claim. These should be retained for a minimum of 60 days after the Promotional Period. The Promoter reserves the right to reject any winning entries if the scratch-card is found to have been falsified or otherwise tampered with.
28. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute any of the prizes for an alternative prize of equal value.
29. All prizes are as stated, are non-refundable, non-transferable and no alternatives will be available. Subject to the number of prizes available, there is no limit on the number of prizes a Participant can win in the Promotion.
30. If the Promoter has reasonable grounds to believe that you have breached these terms and conditions or have otherwise manipulated the code registration process or allocation of scenarios, you will be disqualified and any claim you have for a prize will be invalidated.
31. PSA Group, Distrigo Parts Distribution and PERKS do not encourage gambling.
33. This Promotion, and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with it, shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law. You irrevocably agree that the courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any dispute or claim that arises out of or in connection with thus Promotion.